Saturday 7 January 2012

100 Word Review - #T2 - Ghost Master

Gotta Catch 'em All!
Ghost Master

Genre – Strategy

Metascore81%

Developer – Sick Puppies

Other Games by Developer – N/A

Tom's Current Playtime – 9.8 hours

 In 'Ghost Master' I'm reminded of my childhood playing 'Haunting Starring PolterguyTM' on my Sega Mega Drive. As the title suggests, you are the master of ghosts with various abilities and given new ghosts to collect and various objectives to complete per level, most of which involve using your ghosts to scare people out of buildings. While far from perfect, lacking any real story and relying a little too much on the seemingly random movements of the NPCs, I found it a nice time sink with some charming pop culture references and it's easily the best 79p I've ever spent.


Tom's Score – 7/10







No comments:

Post a Comment