Friday 16 March 2012

100 Word Review - #31 - Serious Sam: The Random Encounter

How can this possibly be fair?
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter

Genre - Action, RPG, Indie

Metascore - 64%

Developer - Vlambeer

Other Games by Developer - N/A

My Playtime - 1.2 hours

First things first - SS:TRE is a bloody difficult game. So difficult in fact, that I had to stop playing before I went crazy and smashed up the place. It started off alright, but as soon as the screen started filling with enemies I was done. The game has been marketed as an old school turn-based RPG, and in some ways it is, but it also has some action elements as you are able to move around during your attacks. The graphical style is nice and fun, especially with the classic Serious Sam enemies being tiny pixel versions of themselves.

My Score - 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment