Thursday 24 May 2012

100 Word Review - #47 - Puzzler World 2

Ain't no bitch-ass game gonna tell me what to do.
Puzzler World 2

Genre - Strategy, Indie, Casual

Metascore - N/A

Developer - Ideas Pad

Other Games by Developer - Puzzler World

My Playtime - 4.6 hours




One issue of Puzzler magazine has 60 puzzles for £1.80; Puzzler World 2 has 720 (plus 560 mini-game puzzles) for £9.99. If you can buy it at 80% off like I did, then it’s just incredible value. I bought it because it looked like a good boredom reliever, and that is exactly what it has turned out to be. Sure, the controls may be a bit glitchy at times and sure, the puzzles either seem to be too easy or too hard, but overall it does its job well and I would recommend it to serial boredom dwellers like myself.

My Score - 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment