Thursday 20 December 2012

100 Word Review - #53 - Auditorium

Sometimes I feel like I am cheating the level
Auditorium

Genre - Indie, Casual

Metascore - N/A

Developer - Cipher Prime Studios

Other Games by Developer - Fractal: Make Blooms Not War, Splice

My Playtime - 2.5 hours


I love simple, good looking games; Auditorium is one of these. The premise is straightforward - guide a stream of light to light catchers around the screen using control orbs such as attraction, repulsion and directional. Every light catcher you fill adds to the music, and by the end of each level (of 5 stages) you have a nice track. Auditorium starts out slow but it does ramp up the difficulty quite quickly and you end up just making slight adjustments for 5 minutes. It is a very clean looking game with the vivid colours jumping out against the black background.


My Score - 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment