Sunday 18 December 2011

100 Word Review - #6 - Team Fortress 2


TF2 - More than just a hat simulator
Team Fortress 2

Genre - Action, Free to Play

Metascore - 92%

Developer - Valve

Other Games by Developer -Half-Life 2, Left 4 Dead 2

My Current Playtime - 371.2 hours

That’s right; I’ve spent over 15 days playing this game. This alone should tell you how I feel about it. ‘TF2’ is a class-based FPS set in the 1960s and is definitely one of the most enjoyable games I’ve ever played. The gameplay stays varied and fresh due to the number of classes and customisation options available and the cartoon art style looks fantastic (even if slightly disturbed by the recent laser weapons). Valve updates the game with new features and items every month and best of all; it’s free(ish), with just the in-game store to sap those hard-earned pennies.

My Score - 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment