Sunday 18 December 2011

100 Word Review - #7 - Sequence

I knew I should've brought my dance mat

Sequence

Genre - RPG, Indie

Metascore - 72%

Developer - Iridium Studios

Other Games by Developer - N/A

My Current Playtime - 7.9 hours 

‘Sequence’ has a strange mix of genres, but for the most part, it works. You’re basically playing three games of ‘Dance Dance Revolution’ at once. This, for me, is the main draw of the game – moving between the offence, defence and mana replenishment boards makes for some frantic gameplay. The handful of included songs includes are of a pretty good standard, but you will be hearing them a lot while grinding in the later levels and you will learn to hate them. The RPG elements are basic and don’t add much to the game except for the need for said grinding.

My Score - 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment