Friday 6 January 2012

100 Word Review - #11 - Poker Night at the Inventory

How can I lose?
Poker Night at the Inventory

Genre - Casual, Sports

Metascore - 71%

Developer - Telltale Games

Other Games by Developer - Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Jurassic Park: The Game

My Current Playtime - 4.9 hours


My friend Tom commented that the fact that this game costs actual money makes him want to throw up blood. This is quite a solid observation. ‘PNatI’ is, quite simply, poker - poker with characters from other (mostly ‘Telltale’) games that crack wise about your terrible poker skills. There is an option to turn the chatter down to a minimal amount. If there wasn’t, I would’ve gone insane. The poker is fine, as it’s poker - you can’t really go too far wrong there. I would feel a lot more comfortable if this was given free with any Telltale game.

My Score - 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment