Friday 6 January 2012

100 Word Review - #K1 - Machinarium

The quirky humour adds a lot of value
Machinarium

Genre - Adventure, Indie

Metascore - 85%

Developer - Amantia Design

Other Games by Developer - Samorost2

Kris' Current Playtime - 5.4 hours

I've had little to no luck with point and click adventurers; I just don't have the time or patience. 'Machinarium' is the only one that I have played from start to finish. It is quite short but that is made up for with the beautiful art style and the warm and fuzzy feelings that you get for the main character. I ended up using some hints but regret it, the puzzles aren't that hard and the game can easily be completed in an evening. Unless you spend most of your play time just staring at the backdrops like I did.

Kris' Score - 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment