Friday 13 January 2012

100 Word Review - #T7 - Borderlands

Do I really need all these guns? Not really.
Borderlands

Genre – Action, RPG

Metascore81%

DeveloperGearbox Software

Other Games by DeveloperDuke Nukem Forever, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

Tom's Current Playtime – 146.9 hours

I've not played a game which captivated me equally playing alone or with friends to this extent without it involving plastic instruments. 'Borderlands' is one of the most enjoyable shooters I've played in a long time. If you take time to play through the sidequests, it's length can only be described as Titanic with so many variables in place that even playing with 3 friends is unlikely to produce the exact same character build. Stunningly designed, 'Borderlands' successfully delivers fantastic gameplay, a delightful art style and razor sharp wit which completely negates any bad points I could pick with it.

Tom's Score9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment