Friday 13 January 2012

100 Word Review - #K7 - Lucidity

This might be taken from the game.
I'll probably never know...
Lucidity

Genre - Family, Casual

Metascore - 59%

Developer - LucasArts

Other Games by Developer - Star Wars: Dark Forces, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Kris' Current Playtime - 0.1 hours

It's going to be difficult to call this one a review. I barely got out of the gate with Lucidity before I stopped playing to go and do anything else. I really like puzzle platformers (despite some of the low scores that I have given them) but this one just had nothing in the opening to get me going. The moral of the story for me is "just because a game is on sale, doesn't mean that you should buy it, no matter how cheap". I might try it again but the first impression made me uninstall it straight way.

Kris' Score -  2/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment