Saturday 18 February 2012

100 Word Review - #T11 - Dinner Date

This is about as exciting as it gets.
Dinner Date

Genre – Casual, Indie

Metascore – N/A

DeveloperStout Games

Other Games by Developer – N/A

Tom's Current Playtime – 0.4 hours

I've played some very strange games in my time but I don't think I'll ever come across one as strange as 'Dinner Date'. In 'Dinner Date', you play a neurotic and shallow man who has set up a nice dinner for a lady who never turns up. The entirety of the 15 minute-long game is spent agitatedly going about the dinner alone while listening to the delusional thoughts of a man who undoubtedly deserves a punch in the face. 'Dinner Date' was very confusing, not very engaging and hardly qualifies as a “game.” Glad I didn't pay for it.

Tom's Score – 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment