Saturday 18 February 2012

100 Word Review - #21 - Critical Mass

This game has a colour-blind mode. Just for Tom.
Critical Mass

Genre - Indie, Casual

Metascore - 81%

Developer - Manic Game Studios

Other Games by Developer - N/A

My Current Playtime - 0.6 hours

I generally like to play at least a couple of hours of a game before reviewing it, but I just can't with this one. It is so incredibly boring, that I can only last about 5 minutes without having to stop. The game requires you to create groups of 4 coloured blocks by placing them on a 3D structure. I found having to move around the structure really quite annoying, but maybe I’m just too used to 2D block/puzzle games like ‘Tetris’. There are a few game modes, the best being ‘‘Meditation’’ where you have to start building from scratch.

My Score - 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment