Tuesday 7 February 2012

What's Occurring?

Hello there. I've fallen quite a bit behind on writing reviews lately, only doing one a week. This is mainly because I've been working a lot. Hopefully I'll get down to writing a couple tomorrow.

I've been asked if I want to start doing video reviews for a friends YouTube channel. I may end up doing this, I may not. It doesn't help that the majority of a review from me would be silence or 'ums and ahs' - hardly compelling viewing.

A thing I'm definitely going to start doing is inspired by Alec Meer's feature on (gaming news website) Rock Paper Shotgun, which is him playing Football Manager 2012, and writing about it as if he was the manager. I've started a separate blog to house this and the first entry is here. I would appreciate any comments anyone may have about that.

Well, time to get to work, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment