Thursday 8 March 2012

Reviewapalooza

HELLO! It's been a while, hasn't it? For the past couple of months I have been working really hard like a really, really hard-working thing. But from today I have 11 days off. And as you may have gathered from the title of the post, there's going to be a lot of action on this blog during these days. I will be writing one review a day, from my pre-selected list of games I fancy playing. Hopefully I can convince Tom to write a few along the way as well.

While I'm here, I may as well formally announce the death of my origami making. I started doing it to try and relieve some boredom, but it itself is excruciatingly boring and testing at the same time. They never look like what they're meant to be, for fucks sake.

So here's a link to my first review of my holiday - the pretty, but obtusely named Fractal: Make Blooms Not War. Do enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment