Friday 30 December 2011

100 Word Review - #9 - Solar 2

I think I'm at a disadvantage here...
Solar 2

Genre - Indie, Casual

Metascore - 72%


Developer - Murudai

Other Games by Developer - N/A

My Current Playtime - 2.9 hours

In 'Solar 2' you start life as an asteroid, smashing into other asteroids to become a planet. Your growth continues until you're a black hole and you eventually collapse the universe. Happy times. This game has a simple premise but is actually deceptively difficult. Alongside your 'evolution', you are given missions by a god that will need a bit of time and effort to complete. It's similar to 'Osmos', and if you liked that, I'm sure you'll like this. It's moments like this that I love the Steam sales, when you find a cheap gem that comes out of nowhere.

My Score - 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment