Monday 26 December 2011

Have you missed me?


Hello! It's been a good while since I posted my last review. It's because of the following reasons :-
  • The Steam winter sale has been going on, and I've been playing games to get achievements to fulfil objectives and get some lovely presents from Valve (games I already have (of course), money off coupons for games I already have (of course) and coal, which can be crafted into one of the former options).
  • It's Christmas, so I've been busy with family and stuff, being happy and stuff.
  • I can't be arsed.
 So, I'm planning on writing a couple this week to keep my brain from melting and I would like your suggestions on what to review next. (There should be a poll around here somewhere). If you choose other, please write your preferred choice in the comments section.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. "pretending to be happy"

    well at least we know its really your writing this!

    ReplyDelete