Thursday 8 March 2012

100 Word Review - #T13 - Osmos

This may take a while...
Osmos

Genre – Casual, Indie, Family

Metascore80%

DeveloperHemisphere Games

Other Games by Developer – N/A

Tom's Current Playtime – 3.4 hours

“Osmos” takes me back to my review of “SpaceChem” in as much as I end up wanting to obliterate my PC monitor whenever I play it. In “Osmos” you are given one of many possible objectives, all of which involve absorbing entities smaller than yours while avoiding larger ones. “Osmos” is a fun little game let down by occasionally obnoxious difficulty. Fortunately you can scramble the setup of every game to look for a more advantageous start. While its not going to captivate you for hours, “Osmos” is a good title that comes heartily recommended.

Tom's Score – 7/10

1 comment:

  1. For a game that's supposed to be relaxing it sure is frustrating. Perhaps it's because it's more difficult than fighting Mike Tyson?

    ReplyDelete