Friday 9 March 2012

100 Word Review - #24 - Scoregasm

Normal, Hard or Insane? Insane please...
Scoregasm

Genre - Action, Indie

Metascore - N/A

Developer - RC Knight

Other Games by Developer - N/A

My Current Playtime - 2.5 hours

“Scoregasm” is one of the many games I’ve got for next to nothing in an indie bundle that I expected to be crap but is actually quite fun. I’ve proclaimed my love for twin-stick shooters before, and this is another fine example of one, even if it is not as polished or deep as “Beat Hazard”. There is some depth here, as you have to replay a few times to unlock the different difficulties and stages you are rewarded for playing well with challenge levels. The game itself isn’t too hard, but there are a few excruciatingly difficult moments present.

My Score - 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment