Monday 12 March 2012

100 Word Review - #27 - Altitude

It just shouldn't be this fun.
Altitude

Genre - Action, Indie

Metascore - 79%

Developer - Nimbly Games

Other Games by Developer - N/A

My Current Playtime - 2.8 hours

“Altitude” is a game that I bought in a Steam sale a long while ago but haven’t played until now, which I deeply regret. The game itself is made up of different modes, all involving the piloting of various planes. The mode I found most fun and the one I played the most was ‘plane football’ which doesn’t really need much explaining. There are also team deathmatch and base destruction modes. The controls are very simple, and this makes it easy to pick up initially. It may not keep you playing for hours upon end, but it’s still rather good.

My Score - 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment