Monday 12 March 2012

Promotions and Other Miscellanea



Firstly I would like to announce that our very own Tom Davies is no longer a 'Guest Reviewer' for MattDoesWords, as he has been promoted to the post of 'Staff Writer'. This means he is entitled to 1% of all revenue generated by the site. Congratulations, Tom!

I've been enjoying my time off work, as it's allowed me to play a few games that I've been meaning to try for quite a long time. Some, like "Scoregasm" have really surprised me. Others, like "Shank" have just been utter shite. As I said before, I've got a few more reviews lined up for the next few days, including one for ''Altidude'' which I will be posting later. I'm sure the newly-promoted Tom will also chip in with a couple more over the next week.

Before I go, I would also like to announce that we should be having a review from a new Guest Reviewer over the next few days, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment